- Lotta snow out there. Just shut up and shovel.
- Sony, in an effort to try to get me to hate them again, invented a way to wirelessly transfer data INSIDE a device instead of using circuits. WTF?
- Sarah Palin recently spoke at the Tea Party "convention". She was paid to speak there, the promoters are a bunch of GOP billionaires (read grassroot common folk). The whole time she had simple notes written on her hand and even used them later at a paid sit-down interview. The next great part is she was "interviewed" on Fox News, where she IS PART OF THE PAID STAFF and then it only can get better when CNN picks up the whole story and writes it centering around that she did an interview on Fox News and teased her running as President (read only claim to fame). Ugh. Seriously. That's not even a knock about Sarah Palin, it's a knock at an American society who just passively lets stuff like this go on.
- I've never seen an episode of Demetri Martin's "Important Things" but I've seen every TOSH.0. I feel like a piece of shit for this.
- I loved the Super Bowl, except I couldnt shake the feeling that pro football is fake. But as a long standing fan of pro-wrestling, Go Saints!
- Is it some kind of law that whatever device I want to buy always ends up having half the amount of memory as the thing that comes out 3 months later? I know things update fast, but at least let ME have the most RAM for awhile.
- I know someone who's in Australia right now and I'm having a hard time not writing "let's put another shrimp on the barbie" in one of my emails.
- Is Google Chrome good or is Firefox just getting on my nerves lately? Or both?!?!
- FDR was an AMAZING President.
- Kingdom Holding Company is getting ready to buy into News Corp. You know, News Corp, the company in charge of Fox News, The Wallstreet Journal, etc? Yes you do. And if you knew that I bet you knew that the head of Kingdom Holding Company is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, nephew to the king of Saudi Arabia. See and I didnt even need a chalkboard.
- Windows Phone Series 7 is very interesting. I'm not buying, but it's neat.
- Spicy Chili nugget sauce from McDonalds is awesome.
- I accidentally bought two things at Wal-mart that were made in the USA. If I were a big chain retailer, I would make a "USA Only" section where everything is 100% US made.
- The need to pass a law that makes all package and marketing material for products sold in the USA to list the top 5 countries the product or portions of it were made and the percentage next to it. And no, I'm not on some Lou Dobbs crazy pills, just trying to help protect our jobs.
- if you havent checked out lamebook, do so now.
- I once worked on a computer where I had to open the case and inside was a half-eaten Big Mac in its box sitting half on the video card. The person told me he put it in there to keep it warm.
- I watched King Kong vs. Godzilla, wow. What a low point in special effects for Kong. Seriously I'm pretty sure I could do a more realistic ape suit. Spoiler Alert: It ends in a tie, sort of. It's hilarious though.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Dont tell me ya love me ...
Here are some Random Thoughts ...
Labels: Random Thoughts