... and shove it up your ass. You're not supporting the troops with these damn things and I am far far far from sick of seeing them.
You bought these damn magnets at Walmart or a gas station and while it makes YOU feel good, it makes NO ONE else feel good at all. It doesnt make me feel good, the troops feel good, the Chinese guy who earned 30 cents that day to make it or you after awhile because I'm sure you've forgotten about it 5 minutes after you put it on. So just stop.
If you really want to support the troops kindly do one of the following after you've pulled your head out of your ass:
- Research who you are voting for in every election and their policies on troop usage and care and vote for the guy who really does take care of them and not just says he does.
- Volunteer some of your time at a local Veterans Hospital or care center. Trust me they need all the help they can get.
- Put together a care package and mail it to a random soldier.
- Recycle - yep you heard me. Cell phones are a big one, but recycling lots of other stuff really helps cut down on production time for things that soldiers actually need.
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity or other low-income housing solutions. About 75% of all homeless people in America are veterans. Yeah your magnet ain't doing shit for them.
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen or food pantry and donate food. Buy a little extra at the store or go out hunting and donate the kills to a local meat service that donates the meet to needy families. You'd be surprised how many soldiers, active and veterans, that are hungry and need this type of help.
- Volunteer for the Armed Forces yourself. No better way to support a troop then to directly help one out who's next to you getting shot at or your presence could displace one of them entirely. I mean 6 or 7 tours in Iraq has probably got them a bit frazzled. And you're in luck the Army has dropped recruiting standards thru the floor.