To understand what I am talking about, look at this first map of the area.
There are about 7 or 8 unique roads here and 3 name variations: Evergreen, 14th and 15th. When combined with the suffixes of Road, Lane, Court, Drive and Street you get a lot more possibilities to name, what appears to be, every 5 feet of road as something different.
More proof of their insanity, let's travel about a 1/2 mile east to the Second Map.
There are a great many more roads in this section of town all sharing the names of 10th, 11th, 13th, Evergreen, Fawn and Rose.
Here are some simple directions from one randomly selected Point A to a randomly selected Point B:
- Take State Route 13 to 13th ave and turn right (south), Drive Past Evergreen DRIVE and continue south.
- Turn Left on Fawn Ave and continue around the curve where it turns into 11th Drive.
- Continue around the next curve where it turns into Evergreen Lane.
- Take Evergreen Lane to 11th Avenue and turn right.
- Follow 11th Avenue to Fawn Court and turn right (if you see Fawn Drive you went too far south).
- Follow Fawn Court until it curves and turns into 11th Court. Take 11th Court south and turn on to Fawn Court.
- Follow that to the large 180 degree left turn until it turns into Fawn Drive