Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What do you call them?

So I bought a Nintendo DS Lite and am thoroughly enjoying some Mario Kart DS. I love love love Mario Kart games - man they are the best. Anyfart, while talking to another guy at work I realized that we all call the "Red Turtle Shells" in Mario Kart something different.

I havent checked (and I am too lazy to scour Google now for the official manual), but I am fairly certain their official name is "Red Homing Shells". My friends and I called them simply "homers". This guy at work and his friends called them "Tracers". So my question is, what did YOU call them? Post a comment and let me know. :)


  1. This might shock you .. but yes .. i call them "red shells".


    Its allways been red shell to me.