Well here I go stealing another idea from Tom's blog (hehe thanks). Just wanted to post and didnt have much else.
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Weird Al's box set
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
I dont have food in my fridge and if I do, trust me you DONT want to eat it because it's spoiled.
3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Life As a House
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Get rid of some stretch marks maybe ... other than that nothing. If you dont like looking at me then sit on my face so you cant see me.
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
For the sake of brevity, I will just put "Yes"
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I go very quiet and become "shy" acting. If I talk some times I might stutter.
7. Are you a pyromaniac?
Nope. Are you?
8. Do you have too many love interests?
9. Do you know anyone famous?
I met a couple of pro wrestlers, but other than that, no.
10. Describe your bed:
Very comfy, in a corner. 3 pillows minimum big snuggly comforter. If you arent comfy in my bed then you have a broken spine and shingles.
11. Spontaneous or planned?
Planned. VERY VERY planned.
13. Do you know how to play poker?
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
My wallet, my cell phone and the hope of a better tomorrow. ;)
15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
The sex! haha just seeing if you were paying attention. I miss summer's off!
16. Are you happy with your given name?
I always kinda thought it was too unique for me, but it's okay.
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
Enough to create a super virus so no one else could use it either, or maybe enough to live that whole year on an island.
18. What color is your bedroom?
White unfortunately - hope to change that.
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
"Escape" The Pina-colada song by Rupert Holmes.
20. Have you ever been in a play?
Yep in high school. Miss those times - thought about joining a theater group in Lima.
21. Have you ever been in love?
22. Do you talk a lot?
If I am excited I tend to talk a LOT.
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Dont know I like myself 100% of the time, maybe not even 50% ... dont know how much I believe in myself in general ... not really that much I guess.
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Only when they attack me for cigarettes. I learned quick to hide your pack and try not to smoke while near homeless people.
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I try to be, unless you make me mad - then I can become quite the evil bastard.
26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
My friends suffer when I am in a relationship.
27. What is your ideal marriage location?
On a beach at sunset
28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
29. Favorite fabric?
30. Something you love and hate?
31. What kind of bedding do you use?
Cotton, the higher the thread count the better!
32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
If it comes up sure. You arent my friend unless I trust you with that type of info.
33. What's the one language you want to learn?
34. How do you eat an apple?
Hold it like a baseball, eat it around in circles in big juicy bites.
35. What do you order at a bar?
Water or Mt. Dew
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Left ear was pierced 3 times, now only two. I want a nipple ring and MAYBE a Prince Albert.
37. Do you have tattoos?
I never can find one that I absolutely love enough to be on me all the time.
39. Do you drive stick?
Sure can :)
40. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Dishonesty. I have no use for liars.
41. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
Fuck watches. Every watch I have ever had either makes my arm all sweaty or I lose it or it breaks. If I need to be some place on time, I do what humans throughout the ages have ALWAYS done ... I ask the guy next to me what time it is.
42. Most frivolous purchase?
Maybe my second XBOX :)
43. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
44. What do you cook the best?
Anything that fits in the microwave.
45. Favorite writing instrument?
Pilot G2 Gel pen in blue
46. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Dont care really ... I guess stand out
47. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Sure and I have. hehe
48. What's one car you will never buy?
Ford Explorer ... pretty much any Ford
49. What kind of books do you like to read?
Self-help ... political stuff ... dont read too much, hurts my eyes and makes me sleepy
50. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Make sure my neice and nephews had money to go to college and for a car and then spend the rest on taking my dad to every cancer specialist on the planet.
51. Burial or cremation?
Neither ... I would prefer to be thrown naked in the woods, but as that is illegal, I guess cremation.
52. How many online journals do you read regularly?
53. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
Taboo! (Damn you Audrey! hehe)
54. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
Ignore them and an occasional headbutt ... or sometimes I will annoy the fuck out of them
55. Do you cry in front of your friends?
56. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
A pretty good one I guess ... dunno.
57. What's one thing you like to do alone?
EVERYTHING ... one single thing? Lay around naked all day and watch TV
58. Are you a giver or a taker?
59. When's the last time you cried?
Uh ... a week or so ago leaving my dad at the hospital
60. Favorite communication method?
Email or IM (unless you are a slow to respond)
61. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
Dont know, dont drink and dont care.
62. Do you think you're cute?
I sorta have chubby cheeks ... is that still cute?
63. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
I dont have a problem with anyone seeing me naked. If you dont want to see, just look away, otherwise stare away if you want.